Clog-Free Vortex Impeller: The vortex impeller leaves a
wide unobstructed passage for the volute carrying large
solids and abrasives out through the discharge. Long fibrous
material is pumped without risk of blockage. In addition,
the absence of narrow clearances eliminates blockage problems.
American Made: Designed and engineered for rugged, reliable
and efficient performance, ease of operation and easy service.
Slurry Pumps are manufactured in the USA. Therefore,
no delays waiting for parts to arrive. American made means
Stainless Steel Slurry Pump Version:
* The P-50 CSSE pump comes in an all stainless steel version
(316 ss); O-rings are Viton; mechanical seals are silicon
carbide vs. silicon carbide. This version is also approved
by MSHA for use in mines.
Standard Features for our Slurry Pumps:
* Impellers - Standard impellers are made of stainless
steel (17-4 pH), capable of handling both heavy abrasives
and chemical attacks.
* Seals - Silicon carbide vs. silcon carbide
* Fasteners & Shaft - Stainless Steel
* Thermal Protection - The contactor is located in the head
of the pump. Klixons are wired directly into the contactor
thus eliminating the need for a contactor in the control
* Cable & Control - All units come with 50 ft. of heavy
duty cable, and a control box with circuit breaker.
* Volute - hardened cast iron for abrasive wear.
* All models vailable in both MSHA and non-MSHA approved
* Pumps can be hardcoated and teflon impregnated for extra
protection in those extremely harsh operating environments.
The process is dramatically effective and economical.